RE: Big Clusters

To: "'John Harper'" <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Big Clusters
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:22:15 -0400
Many thanks John,
You are absolutely correct. As is common on the part number stamping the
operator held the stamp at a bit of an angle and the tops of the numbers are
not formed. Now when I look closely at the numbers I do believe that the
number could be AEC3267 not AEC3207.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com