Re: Re:Knock Off, again

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Knock Off, again
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:16:51 -0500
"right after a steel sledge"

I think that (a steel sledge) is what someone had used on my knockoffs
before I bought the car, the things are meant to be hammered, so small
indents from same I can live with, but these hade been battered so hard the
ends were pointy instead of curved!  Given the condition of the hub and
wheel splines when I got the car I can see why someone would bang so hard to
try in vain to keep the wheels from spinning off.

Sounds like there are many good ways to keep the KOs in good shape.

Regards,

Greg Lemon
54 BN1