Finally 1 car for Sell in our Healey Web Page!

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally 1 car for Sell in our Healey Web Page!
From: Franck Vigneron <vigneronf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All!
I take the opportunity that we have our first car for
sale in our club webpage to let everybody know of our
Internet existence. The Austin-Healey Association was
formed in 1974 and we started our Internet presence
last January 2003.  Our members mostly come from
Southern California (Los Angeles surroundings).

The Austin-Healey BN4 for sale belongs to our previous
president who just acquired a 5th A-H, a BJ8 with
19,000 miles.  I feel that he would like to sell the
car rather than want to sell it. This explains why he
took a picture of the rear of the car and gave me a
very short note with it only.  From looking at our
premier class listing of past winners I believe this
is the car that won premier class at California Healey
Week 1991 (Palm Springs).
If you know somebody that knows somebody

Thank you.
Franck Vigneron

A-H Association Webmaster
www.austin-healey.org