Re: jaguar arrogance

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: jaguar arrogance
From: Theodore Liberti <jaguar1966@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:23:16 -0400
I think the word across the pond and down under starts with a w and
ends with a r for people having his attitude.

Good luck tracking down a vintage silver that works well for your Healey.

British car aficiandos have to learn to get along better.  I don't
care if someone has an TR, a Healey, an MG, an Aston Martin, or a
Sunbeam.  They're all cars with a common heritage, from a common point
in history, with a common sense of style.

Relax and enjoy,

Ted