Re: high rpm - misfire - followup

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high rpm - misfire - followup
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:52:58 -0700
I remember reading an article in "Skinned Knuckles" a few years
ago about the author buying an old Cadillac at a bargain because it had
exactly the symptoms you are describing (missing, lack of power when
hot, etc.).

Turns out there was a small dent in the fuel line, which caused cavitation
and a vapor bubble in the fuel, but only when the car was thoroughly
warm.  I'd have a look at your fuel lines (could be a blockage in the flexible
hose, too).

bs