Re: Conclave & Listers Meeting

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conclave & Listers Meeting
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:04:05 -0500
OK,  I'll probably try another one someday but I won't list what car I'll be
driving (MG)unless its my Healey.
I did so for the Boyne Mt. Conclave, was one of the first to register,  but
still got put in one of the off sight
(Bates Motels)  along with the other non Healey cars.  Terrible first Healey
experience.  I will get my own motel room next time, undoubtedly.

It was interesting watching a Healey try to swim though.  And of course
Macinac Island was beautiful.

In fact we're doing the same trip but with the NAMGAR club in 2 weeks.
Should be an excellent time.

Glad others had a good first Healey Conclave experience.

Mark