Re: Won't Turn Over! -- Now: It Does!

To: mewilliams@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Won't Turn Over! -- Now: It Does!
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 08:22:58 EDT
I talked with Smitty at Conclave and ordered his kit for my BN4. Smitty has
sold the business and said an announcement will be made next week about the new
owner. We scribbled my information on a bit of paper and my order was placed.
Whomever bought the business, if they could please contact me to make sure my
order does not get lost in the transition I would appreciate it. The price of
the kit has increased because Smitty said he had many requests to include
more parts as one package rather than sending owners out to source their own
parts.

The BN4 Rally Car started making some transmissiion noise near Mid-Ohio and
by Winston Salem I was having trouble shifting. Still drove it home bascially
only using third and forth gear.

I also ripped the exhaust system off in Ohio and drove through the night with
just head pipes (waking up most of Eastern Ohio). The fine folks at Ed's
Muffler in Ripley, West Virginia installed the exhaust the next morning. They
opened up the shop early for me and only charged $25.

Whatever happens on the road you can always survive.......

mewilliams@comcast.net writes:
Thinking I may have been sent the wrong bushing, I tried to give Smitty a
call but a message on his machine said he will be away until October!

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY