Re: Stuck clutch

To: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck clutch
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:47:54 +0800
Hi Fred -

Try blip starting (w/ the starter) with the clutch depressed - try it
a few times.  That should be enough to break it free, esp. if you
drive your car fairly regularly (which I think you do).

You can also try running it down the hill with the clutch depressed,
or cranking on the dog nut with clutch depressed and parking brakes on
w/ chocks on the rear wheels.

Good Luck!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8