Re: Shop in Claremont California Area

To: "Rod Barman" <rodb@ptgrey.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop in Claremont California Area
From: "Terry Blubaugh" <tblubaugh@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:34:00 -0700
Hi Rod,

I'm about ten miles from Claremont (I'm on my way there now!) and I would
recommend Eric at Absolutely British.  He's in Ontario, CA, about seven
miles East of Claremont.  However, when I saw him last month, he was talking
about moving to Santa Maria in central California.  Call him quickly at
(909) 947-0200.  Let me know if I can help with photos, opinions etc.

Terry Blubaugh
Diamond Bar, CA