Re: Wire Wheel Rear Hub Question

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Rear Hub Question
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:21:05 -0500
tom.
the "replace now" hubs look like the description of yours.  good splines should
have a "flat".  the wheels should also have top "flats".  if they are pointed
or leaning, replace the wheel also.
cheers,
jerry
ps. if worse comes to worst, you can always go the beer can shim route.  coors
is the best shim material or at least, it used to be.