Back from Conclave

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back from Conclave
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:27:24 -0700
Steve Cloyes and I arrived safe and sound and a bit sunburned today (July 6)
in California after departing Conclave last Friday.  We were blessed and
dodged a number of serious storms in the Midwest, and aside from a broken fan
blade on Steve's BN4, we arrived without any problems.  Full report TK in an
upcoming Healey Marque.  Our thanks to all in the Carolinas for making this a
great event, with special thanks to Gary Brierton.  John Trifari   Golden Gate
AHC