Re: Breaking down under load

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Breaking down under load
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:38:47 -0400
Alan,
Yup, when you suggested that, I thought "it has been a while since I
checked".... But unfortunately, they were only a smidge low, and topping
didn't help.  The car has new points condenser, cap, good plugs, coil, reset
the timing, (static).
I've fiddled with the carbs (mix) to the point where I'm going to have to pull
the dashpots and start over from scratch with the adjustments, it isn't too
lean, that's for sure! Now...
This is really annoying, I keep thinking there will be an "Ahah !!  THAT's it
!!"  ...But so far, no "Ahah!"
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA