Re: Conclave pictures

To: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conclave pictures
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:57:52 -0400
Hi Mike,

Was a pleasure seeing you and Heather at WS.  The pix of Conclave were as usual
your excellent stuff.  And thanks also for the loan of the tools and the nine
pix of "Patches".  Were they taken prior to the first spin or the second???  :)
They were definitely better than the four which Darrell took!

Keith Pennell