Re: Air Vent

To: Larry Swift <mgtd51@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Air Vent
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 0:27:33 -0400
Larry,

There indeed should be a Zn plated flange which fits over the wire mesh.  It
has a 2 inch hole.  This is where the fresh air supply enters the cockpit.

If you will run your finger inside the hole you will feel a metal plate toward
the right.  This plate separates the fresh air supply from the heated air
supply.  No fresh air comes out of the spring plates on the underside, just air
through the heater.  However, with the temp control to the coldest you can get
a little fresh air.

Keith Pennell