Re: Condolences ...

To: jerry.goodman@comcast.net, spidgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Condolences ...
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:18:54 -0500
Thank you in England and other comrades for supporting the US and standing
by our side. We are all in this together.Time is overdue for the Muslim
world leaders to unite and denounce this activity publicly and these leaders
must offer support in hunting down those responsible. The terrorist continue
to make this a religious war.

"Etymology: Arabic muslim, literally, one who surrenders (to God)" How could
God want this?

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Scott
Mashed BN7
BG, KY

>From: "Jerry Goodman" <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
>To: <spidgets@autox.team.net>
>CC: <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Condolences ...
>Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:12:02 -0500
>
>Our thoughts, condolences, and prayers go out to our friends, allies and
>family in the UK

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!