Re: Breaking down under load

To: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Breaking down under load
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:13:54 -0400
Hi Fred,
That's great info, I didn't realize that.....  I have push started the healey
in the past, when it didn't have enough juice... but it must have taken a 12
volt charge once it started.
Unfortunately, for this problem, the battery is new, and fully charged.  I
have some other suggestions I have not checked yet, and will let the list
know...
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA