Searching for Big Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Searching for Big Healey
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:14:55 -0400
Following up on my email from yesterday, I'm expanding my Big Healey
search to include any six-cylinder car (except perhaps the tri-carb
cars).  Particularly fond of BN6 and BN7 cars.  Looking for good driver
that is nice to look at.  Not looking for a councours car (I've got one
already).  Thanks!

Bill Steinman
1965 BJ8 Phase 2, silver with black sides
wsteinman@pogolaw.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.