The July AHMag 32038 restoration article...correction

To: Healeys List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The July AHMag 32038 restoration article...correction
From: Robert - YELLOW 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers....

By now many of you have received the Austin Healey
Magazine issue 7/05.  In it you may notice the second
part of my article on the restoration [to nice driver
status] of 32035 - a 1965 BJ8.

I wrote this because I find such articles interesting
- always learning something new for the efforts of
others.  Reid was kind enough to publish it in 3 or 4
parts - we are up to part 2 and counting.

In the article, I mention the small mom and pop shop
in south San Francisco that did the paint.
Unfortunately I somehow provided the wrong phone
number, and so for those wishing to contact the shop,
email me at rnbmail@yahoo.com, or, rnb@ix.netcom.com,
or call him directly on his correct number:

***** CORRECT number in SF CA 415-585-7272 *****

or contact Tom Collins of Collins Classics shop in
Burlingame CA at the number shown in the article.

Any questions or advice, just let me know.

Robert Blair
Yellow 65BJ8
San Jose, CA
408-221-5244
rnbmail@yahoo.com

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  no fees. Bid on great items.