FW: US to England

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: US to England
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 08:54:34 -0400
Wonderful to see that London is up and running this morning. That's the way
to show the terrorists that their cowardly deeds will not deter free
thinking men and women. This fight started long before 9-11 and it will take
a long time to complete but freedom will prevail as long as we follow the
examples of New Yorkers and Londoners and never give in.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ