Re: US to England

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: US to England
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:31:22 -0500
Why not?  Can we not learn from each other on topics other than Healeys?
Are we not more than just Healey enthusiasts?

We argue passionately about things as relatively insignificant as
"concourse".  We (sometimes) annoy one another with blue Friday Funnies.  We
argue endlessly about the merits of the Texas Cooler.  Why not discuss--with
respect--some of the other issues that make us unique individuals.

When it's all said and done, we'll still have the cars.  And the Texas
Cooler.

John Rued, Lt Col, USAF
BN-1
BT7(II)