Re: US to England

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: US to England
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 09:07:58 -0400
Probably for the same reason John we don't discuss religion and other
topics here.  IMO  there are just too many different points of view, which
we all have a right to, but not shared by all and never will.

Regards
tom

<tomfelts@earthlink.net>; James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>;
<GSFuqua1@aol.com>; <healey6@optonline.net>; <healeys@autox.team.net>
> Date: 7/8/05 10:31:20 PM
> Subject: Re: US to England
>
> Why not?  Can we not learn from each other on topics other than Healeys?
> Are we not more than just Healey enthusiasts?
>
> We argue passionately about things as relatively insignificant as
> "concourse".  We (sometimes) annoy one another with blue Friday Funnies.
We