filthy rumors - re PVGP

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: filthy rumors - re PVGP
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:37:36 -0400
    Ok, we seem to have gotten through the '57 MGB (prototype) flap.

    Whilst talking to several folks "in the know about such things", it
appears that a certain 'editor' may have access to a 'sure-enough '100-S''
this weekend and further to that, there are rumblings that the 'S' Sprite so
well know to the 'left-coasters' may make an appearance as well, under his
control on the track.

    Sounds to me like someone will get enough seat time to last quite a while.
And I've been led to believe that in 'that person's' capable hands, track
records are in jeopardy in each class he has entered.

    I do know for a fact he walked the track yesterday and was well within the
sports racer class qualification requirement even whilst on foot.

    Updates at 11:00, film at your own risk.

    Regards,

                                                    CB

    ps: I cannot, at this time, confirm that he will be part of the Sunday
Morning Skydiving Team, but it wouldn't surprise me. Would that qualify as the
first "Vertical Le Mans Start"?