Re: Photographs

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Photographs
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:56:12 -0400
The factory already did it for you in the parts manual. Why not name
each photo the same as the part number, then you flip throught the parts
book and call up the number of that part and the photo appears. Multiple
shots could have a letter suffix after them to keep them in numerical
order sub sorted by the letter. More work, maybe, but some others may
find it useful enough to buy the CD copy from you later on.

Dave.