Friday funnies.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday funnies.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:22:44 -0400
When Donald Healey died and went to heaven he met St. Peter at the gates who
said "Donald, Since you've been such a good man and your cars have had such
a huge
influence on the automotive world, your reward is, you can hang out with
anyone you
want to in heaven."

Donald thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with
God."

So, St. Peter took Donald to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Donald and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented
the Austin Healey sports car?"

Donald said, "Yeah, that's me...."

God commented: "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that is too
hot in the summer and too cold in the winter,
is too quick to rust, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a
road?"

Donald was embarrassed, but finally spoke, "Excuse me, but aren't
you the inventor of woman?"

 God said, " Ah, yes."

"Well ," said Donald, "professional to professional, you have some major
design flaws in your invention:

 There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion, it chatters
constantly at high speeds, most rear ends are too soft and wobble too much,
the intake is placed way too close to the exhaust and the maintenance costs
are outrageous!!!!

"Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on."

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for
the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Donald, "but
according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.