RE: S/S Exhaust Pipes

To: "'Doug Newton'" <dnewton@nappco.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: S/S Exhaust Pipes
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:49:24 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Doug Newton
Sent: 14 July 2005 22:27
To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: S/S Exhaust Pipes

I have a S/S Exhaust System on my '65 BJ8. The vulcanizing on the rear
bracket came loose and the pipes drug the ground bad enough for me to need
more pipes. Does anyone know if you can purchase just the rear pipes and not
the whole system? If so, please advise who would sell them.

Well, you can in the UK and I'd guess that you can anywhere. Most people
will sell you most anything? And these things are made as individual bits,
then thrown together as systems. It would be safest to replace with pipes
from same manufacturer, though they should all fit each other. (Mine have,
thus far)
Simon.