Re: overdrive electrical problem

To: Bruce Starke <bstarke@redshift.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: overdrive electrical problem
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:31:43 +0800
Bruce -

Get some good quality wire and bypass the OD wiring in the harness and
connect up the entire OD circuit seperately from the harness.  Sounds
like alot of work, but with crimp connectors it should only take you
30 minutes or so to do this.  Once done, run the car and see if you
still get the same symptoms.  If so, then the problem may be
inadequate grounding somewhere on your car.

If the symptoms dissapear then your harness is shot... probably should
replace it.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8