sputters when hot fix

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: sputters when hot fix
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:00:28 -0700
Several months ago I bombed the list concerning my BN2 sputtering when
hot or after sitting hot as in when making frequent stops as when out
shopping.I followed some of the advise given at that time and after
driving for some months now I feel I can report that these
modifications have had a positive effect. First I wrapped the exhaust
below the fuel pump with heat wrap, then wrapped the fuel pump  the
metal fuel line from the gas tank and the fuel line connecting the
carbs with  an aluminium backed self sticking insulating tape. This
seems to have solved the sputtering problems.I hope some part of this
regime will work for you. thanx listers,Jonathan Quandt