Speedometer Cable Routing

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedometer Cable Routing
From: Larry Swift <mgtd51@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:11:19 -0400
I have been working on a BT7 for some time now and have the suspension,
motor, gearbox all in the freshly painted car.  Thanks to the list I
have a good idea as to how everything fits together, except for the
cable running from the gearbox to the gauge in the dashboard.
Unfortunately, my pictures don't help.

It appears to me that the cable runs from the gearbox under the gearbox
panel that seals the area where the gearbox passes through the
firewall.  However, I can't tell how the cable passes through the
firewall so it can connect with the gauge.  Any advice is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry Swift