Re: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:49:31 -0400
Patton,
It's a 100-6, right?  Plenty of room in the jump seat for a baby basket....so
you could do double duty, right?  I've heard that babies love the sound of
ratchets, and pneumatic tools.

But then, the only scheduling I've had to do, was to work around girlfriends,
who just "didn't get it"  ---So my information may be a bit "off".