RE: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time Management - Don't do this!!!!
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:08:27 -0700
This reminds me of a time long ago when I helped a friend of my father haul
river rock to build a fire place and chimney for his cabin in the Sierra.
His formula for how much rock he needed was:   Figure out how much you
think you will need. Get twice as much. Maybe one more load will do it.

Side note:  And we did this in a Model A Ford with a pick-up bed going
'cross country'.  Straight from river bed to cabin with that bed full of
rocks.  To heck with the roads.  I couldn't understand how that Model A
could stand up to that task.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031