Re: dashboard color

To: <INSPTWO@msn.com>, "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dashboard color
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:55:32 -0400
Simon and Bill,
Clausager was not always correct but he was correct in that the red over
white combination was never offered on an available production basis. It has
since (after the fact) become a very popular colour combination to be sure.
Red with white piping was certainly available on 6's prior to the BJ8 but
only on white cars.
As for your combination, Simon, the black interior with red contrasting
piping would be in keeping with the main colour being Colorado Red. Indeed
your dash face and upper dash pad would all be black with edge piping on the
upper panel being red like the seat piping.
Rich Chrysler