Fw: Parking lessons

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Parking lessons
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:23:53 -0700
Darn!  Rick beat me to my first choice Friday Funny.  However, here is my
back-up.  Three short films.  Recommend that you practice with your Significant
Other's vehicle before trying them with the Healey.  But then, as they say,
"Divorce proceedings are pending......".

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/mpeg which had a name of
ParkingExpert2.mpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/mpeg which had a name of
ParkingExpert4.mpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/x-ms-wmv which had a name of
ParkingExpert1.wmv]