Parking lessons

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Parking lessons
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:37:13 -0700
Sorry folks.  The fact that they were attachments went right over my head.
Yes, I do know that attachments do not go to The List.  Major Senior Moment.
Ed:  Thanks.  Take a look at them and post them on your site if you think they
are worth passing on.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/mpeg which had a name of
ParkingExpert2.mpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/mpeg which had a name of
ParkingExpert4.mpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/x-ms-wmv which had a name of
ParkingExpert1.wmv]