Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content - mildly

To: rahosmer@citlink.net
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies (G) WARNING: No Healey content - mildly
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:23:40 -0400
Lest we travel down this road again, I would suggest that as there are
those among us
with a diminished sense of humor, we limit political satire or respond to
the sender and
not the list. I would say that I work in an office with coworkers of
varied ethnic and political
backgrounds and we have no problem with political humor. What we have
lost, in the age
of PC, is the ability to laugh at ourselves. IMHO.

Regards,

Doug