Re: 1953 BN1 on Ebay #4565608667

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: 1953 BN1 on Ebay #4565608667
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:14:45 -0500
What does the 1 in 55 in the title/description mean? Is the Seller
suggesting this is one of the first production run or 100S (I thought that
was about 20 cars in the first protoype run and 55 100S's, but clearly no S
and not represented as such).  Rich the ad does say "All parts in pictures
that are not in their place at time of photos have been finished ready for
show "

Don't know if that means they are on the car or just "finished"

But why not post or update to completed pics??

Judinging from name and feedback looks like the guy mostly buys and sells
rock and roll parphanalia and memorabelia, not that there is anything wrong
with that.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

Greg Lemon