Re: BN6 Interior

To: "Derek Job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Subject: Re: BN6 Interior
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:09:17 -0700
I do enjoy learning more about these oddities in construction. This
list a is a great resource.

About the use of the BN2 type seat on BN6, I'm of the opinion that a
very small number may have left the factory that way. The car pictured
in the BN6 owners handbook looks like it may have them. It has the
final design armrest for BN6/7. It shows up in the insert for the BN4
book as well.

When would the cutoff be?

My BN6 is a fairly early one, about 350 into the run. It had the newer
design.