Early Friday Funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Friday Funnies
From: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:09:34 -0500
A man was driving down the road in a farming community and spied a beautiful
horse. The horse was so beautiful that he stopped his car, hopped the fence,
and went for a closer look.

The farmer who owned the horse saw what was going on and ran out to see what
the guy was doing in his pasture. When they both reached the horse in the
pasture, the guy who admired the horse asked the farmer if he would consider
selling the animal.

.

The farmer scratched his head and told the man, "well, I donno, he don't
look real good".

The man replied, man, this horse looks great, give me a price. The farmer
told him again, "well, I donno, he don't look real good", but the man wanted
the horse even more and began to get upset.

To that, the farmer said he'd take $1,000.00 for the animal and the admirer
agreed to the price. He paid the farmer and went home to get a trailer so he
could bring the horse to his home.

About two weeks later, the man who purchased the horse went back to the
farmer and said, "YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE, AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"

To that the farmer said, "no dice buddy, I told you before you bought him
that "HE DON'T LOOK REAL GOOD"!