Re: Raising Front Suspension

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Raising Front Suspension
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:20:39 -0500
I am still a little fuzzy on why you would want to raise the front
suspension.  The rear is where travel is more limited, they bottom out, and
where most tend to sag over time.  Is this for mod for BJ8s?, I notice they
sit higher in the rear and I know they have a different rear frame and set
up for more clearance and travel.  Maybe it makes more sense on a BJ8.

I lowered the front on my BN1 about half in inch by using Grade 8 bolts and
some spacers between the lower arm and bottom plate.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1