Re: Raising Front Suspension

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>
Subject: Re: Raising Front Suspension
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 05:32:39 -0700
John,

Yes, Lou took those.  It was a great run.  I am looking forward to
Canada next year.  The run up the 1 must be one of the best Healey roads
in the country.  Cool air, great scenery, twisty roads, not crowded.  I
heard it was over 100 in the cockpits taking the inland route back from
Klamath. ouch!!

here is one more near Klamath lake

http://www.wavewired.net/~tracy/images/rendevous_1.jpg

Tracy