Re: hyperventilating hyperlink

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hyperventilating hyperlink
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:08:16 -0400
Hi, Michael -

I did not adjust my carbs nor jettison my passenger, and was surprised to find
that I didn't see that much of a loss in power.  No problem at all reaching
the top.  I drove to the top in 1973 in my '69 Dodge Charger (383, 4-barrel
-- bought new and still have it, by the way), and that car just did not want
to move from a stop in first gear.  I kept creeping up on the slower
automatics in front, and thus having to stop to let them get ahead.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA