RE: Dynamat Extreme

To: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>, <Jwhlyadv@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Dynamat Extreme
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:54:51 +0000
You got a good price at what you paid.    You can get that pack on Ebay with
shipping at 140-160.

 I didn't need a heat gun when installing the Dynamat Extreme.  You also don't
need a special roller.  Go out and buy a wallpaper seam roller and it will work
fine for you.

I put it on both sides of the tunnel.  I also did both sides of the front
shield on the side shift trans.  I did both the passenger and driver side
floors and  toe box front and sides.  I had a car show I was going to take the
car to in this condition to show it to a couple guys that were asking about it,
but it was very sunny day and I figured I'd be blind by the time I got there...

Mike B
59 BT7