Re: Driving in Salt winters,( was 1953 BN1 on Ebay)

To: <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Driving in Salt winters,( was 1953 BN1 on Ebay)
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:53:13 -0400
We seem to forget over the years but back when these cars were new, they
were driven year round in winter salt conditions and all. One friend of mine
bought an MGB new in 1966, a pretty thing, black with red interior. It was
his only transportation so was driven through 4 Southern Ontario winters. By
the time it was 4 years old, it was so badly rusted he sold it before it
literally folded in half from rot.
Healeys fared at least as badly.

Rich Chrysler