Re: observations and questions

To: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: observations and questions
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:20:38 -0500
I have to agree with Dick, there may be some on the list whose cars diesel
and some which do not, but it is a common problem, my MGB did it, my TR4 did
it, my Healey 100 does it.

Ease the clutch out as you turn off the car, I do it without even thinking
about it anymore, no adverse affects that I am aware of.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1