Re: Please ... help with this question about starter

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Please ... help with this question about starter
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:02:46 +0100
Mine I have to back off nearly a quarter of a turn to get the split pin
in. Suppose I could try and wrench it on a bit tighter, to get to the
next slot.

In message <410-22005841116855520@earthlink.net>, tom felts
<tomfelts@earthlink.net> writes

--
Alan F Cross BSc LRPS - Heathfield Studios
Photographic Restoration - Digital Photography - Web & Graphic Design