Fwd: Re: BJ7 BRAKE DUST COVERS/SEALS - ARE THEY DIFFICULT TO

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: BJ7 BRAKE DUST COVERS/SEALS - ARE THEY DIFFICULT TO
From: "scott@scottjgraham.com" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
Team - Greg is advising the seals are important - so I will either replace them
myself or have it done by my workshop. Is it correct that the seals can be
replaced without disconnecting the hydraulics? This is my break point for DIY -
I will send it out if this is necessary - if not then I will do the job myself.
 Any other pointers on the task?

Scott J Graham
1962 BJ7
1960 BE