Nash Healey article Baltimore Sun

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nash Healey article Baltimore Sun
From: "Michael Shepard" <shepard7107@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:59:46 -0400
May be of interest to some , especially the "Healey" guys. There is a front
page article in today's Baltimore Sun about a guy in Aberdeen Maryland who has
80 Nash Healeys! I think it said he has 1/3 of all produced. He is quoted as
saying that even Donald Healey admitted this guy knew more about the cars than
he did! Sorry I am not clever enough to get you a link , but you can get it
online if you register ( free ) with the Sun. Regards to all , Michael in
steamy Baltimore Maryland