Re: EDITOR CHANGES AT BOTH NATIONAL HEALEY MAGS

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EDITOR CHANGES AT BOTH NATIONAL HEALEY MAGS
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:22:47 -0400
Head in sand, maybe, but I have been a member of AHCA, AHCUSA, and AHSTC for
more than twenty years, and I have observed that each club has its own
distinct flavor.  I enjoy the diversity of the varied clubs with their
different mags and newsletters.  True, there are some duplications in
articles, but that doesn't happen very often.  The national magazines are
extremely well done (award winning, in fact) and the more Austin-Healey, LBC
in general, and Vintage Racing stuff in my mailbox, the better.

Just my $.02.

Jim Smith
East Hampton, CT