Re: EDITOR CHANGES AT BOTH NATIONAL HEALEY MAGS

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, tomfelts@earthlink.net, richchrysler@quickclic.net,
Subject: Re: EDITOR CHANGES AT BOTH NATIONAL HEALEY MAGS
From: Bobsoniaharris@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:15:59 EDT
In a message dated 08/15/2005 9:33:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Awgertoo@aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 8/15/2005 8:56:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomfelts@earthlink.net writes:
If they did merge, what would you guess  the name would be?

The USA American Austin Healey Club
The US  National AH Club
The American AH Club
The Unified USA AH  Club
Tom--

Well if I  ran the zoo it would be called the "North American Austin-Healey
Club",  first to recognize that we have many members from Canada and second
correct the marque's spelling to include the original hyphen between
"Austin"
and "Healey".

Not to worry though, it will probably  not happen and we will likely still be
able to attend more and better  events put on by three diverse clubs and
receive three distinctly  different magazines.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans (member of AHCA,  AHCUSA and AHS&TC)

Check  out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***   http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool