Buy it now healey on E-BAy

To: healeys@autox.team.net (Healey list)
Subject: Buy it now healey on E-BAy
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:39:05 +0000
I'm suprised nobody is talking about this scam, see below.

Hi ,

Before i can add you on my pre-approve list i just wanna to let you know the
terms of this deal.

Shipping : The car will be shipped from Edinburgh ,Scotland & i will cover
shipping fees as my wife work for DHL air service , so all you have to pay for
this car it's BUY IT NOW price ($6.300) . Will be shipped with DHL Autos Air
Service and you will receive it within 8 days tops.DHL will delivery the car at
your door.

Condition : perfect working condition , no damage,no scratches or dents,no
hidden defects, and it is as advertised.You can see more pictures of the  car
here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carcon0563/album?.dir=/9bbf . Is an US
model with US specs and will be shipped with CLEAR US TITLE.

We have recently opened a small business in Edinburgh , Scotland and we moved
here. We found out that we have to pay a large amount of money  to regist the
car here, because it is an US model (which complies with the US emission ) and
Europe regulations are different from these ones.

If you are interested get back to me and i'll let you know terms of this deal.

Thank you ,

Brandon

--
Tim Davis BN7