Re: Buy it now healey on E-BAy

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: Buy it now healey on E-BAy
From: sbyers@ec.rr.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:33:42 -0700
Not only from Ontario, but in the last month it has been offered on
eBay out of Kentucky, and most recently from Cary, NC by people using
different eBay names.  The Ontario ad appeared to be legitimate and I
wrote to the seller, but didn't get a response.  The ads from Kentucky
and North Carolina were almost identical to the first one (and
all "only two previous owners"), so I wondered how this car is
traveling around the world without actually being sold. I missed the
obvious scam ad because I was becoming familiar with the photos by then
and didn't read it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry